Terrarium TV is one of the best streaming applications at the present time that provides many kinds of TV Shows and movies with various different genres. The secure and safe download for the latest Terrarium TV App. Get this app easily from the internet by getting the download link.
- 1 Comparing the Showbox and Terrarium TV
- 2 The Interesting Features from Terrarium TV App
- 3 Installing Terrarium TV app on the Android Devices
- 4 How to download the Terrarium TV for Android box?
- 5 Downloading the Terrarium TV on Firestick
- 6 How to download the Terrarium TV on PC/Laptop and windows:
- 7 Installing the Terrarium TV on IOS/iPhone/iPad
- 8 How to Play Terrarium TV App on Kodi?
- 9 Using the Subtitle and Delete the Ads on the Terrarium TV:
Comparing the Showbox and Terrarium TV
Showbox app and Terrarium TV are maybe the popular streaming apps that we can find. That is why; a lot of people like to compare them by some different aspects. Both of them are light in size, have a lot of interesting features and offer the same streaming categories (TV Shows and movies). However, some people said that Showbox has the better video quality than Terrarium TV.
The Interesting Features from Terrarium TV App
Terrarium TV has so many interesting features. First of all, hundreds of movies collections with various different genres are available there and it is easy to find the old classic movie on this app as well. Then you can mark your favorite video to watch it later. This app supports the Firestick, Chromecast and many other devices and 100% Free to use. The interesting thing is that it can work on some devices such as Android, IOS, Smart TV, Fire TV and PC/Laptop.
Installing Terrarium TV app on the Android Devices
- This app is not available at the Google PlayStore. That is why; you have to do a simple setting first. To do so, go to the ‘SECURITY’ menu on your Android device. Scroll down and find the UNKNOWN SOURCES option. Allow the installation of applications other than PlayStore. Give a check symbol or activate it. Usually, your phone or tablet will ask for a confirmation, tap OK to finish this step.
- Get a download link from the internet and open it with your browser. Once the page was opened, find and click the download button.
- Terrarium TV App download will be started directly.
- After the download process was done, you can install and start to use the terrarium application on your Android phone and tab.
How to download the Terrarium TV for Android box?
There are some ways to do the Terrarium TV Android box download. First of all, do the unknown source setting like what we explained above. After that, get the Terrarium TV apk file from the Internet; download and install that apk file on your Android box. Now, you are ready to open the app on your Android box.
Downloading the Terrarium TV on Firestick
Below are the complete instructions that you can follow:
- Open the setting option on your Fire TV and Go to the choose the system > developer option.
- Activate the Allows App from unknown source option.
- Open the Amazon Fire Stick main menu and find the search option.
- Type the “ES Explorer” on that search box.
- Find the ES Explorer icon and click it.
Launch the ES explorer app and go to the tool > download manager.
- Click the new button at the bottom menu.
- Type the http://bit.ly/2AMk7g4 for the path, click OK.
- Type ‘terrarium’ for the name.
- Click the download now option.
- Terrarium TV Firestick installation will be started.
- After the download is complete, choose the open file to download and install it on your Amazon Fire TV.
- Go back to your Fire TV Home Screen and launch the Terrarium TV Application.
How to download the Terrarium TV on PC/Laptop and windows:
First of all, install the android emulator on your PC. It is a tool to download the android applications on your PC (You can use the Bluestack Emulator or the other emulators). After that, launch that emulator. Click the My Apps button on that emulator and type terrarium tv at the searching bar that is available. Some lists will be displayed, choose one to start to install the app. Now, login to your Google account to download the Terrarium TV application in here on Bluestacks and the terrarium tv app download and installation will be started. Wait for a while until the Terrarium TV download for PC was done successfully.
For terrarium TV Mac OS X download, you can do the same way.
Installing the Terrarium TV on IOS/iPhone/iPad
Make sure that you have installed the vShare on your IOS devices. After that, click the vShare icon and type Terrarium TV at the searching bar. Some options will be shown, choose one to install it. Wait until the download and installation process is done and you can start using the Terrarium TV app.
How to Play Terrarium TV App on Kodi?
We can stream Terrarium TV App using Kodi, at first we need to activate remote control setting on Kodi. Here is step to activate it :
- Open the Kodi app on your big screen android TV box, windows PC, Mac OSX, or Kodi Box and choose the set menu.
- Then choose the service settings > control.
- Enable the allow remote control via HTTP, go ahead and then enter port as 8080.
- Enable the allow remote control from the application in this system.
- Allow remote control from an application on other systems.
- Download Terrarium TV Apk on your android mobile phone / tab.
- Install its apk, to your android mobile phone / tab.
- Install Yatse from google play on android mobile phone / tab.
- Open yatse.
- Tap “add host” at top left.
- Tap bottom right to add new kodi host.
- Choose Kodi host.
- Yatse will automatically find your kodi host.
- Choose your kodi host.
- Type user and password of your kodi.
- Select your kodi host.
- Now you can remote your kodi box from your mobile phone.
- Run Terrarium TV App on your mobile or tablet.
- Find your favorite video.
- Choose it, and tap “play with..”, choose “play on center”.
- It will show on your kodi player.
Using the Subtitle and Delete the Ads on the Terrarium TV:
Below are the steps for using the subtitle features on Terarrium TV App:
- Use the MX player and for PC/Laptop for the Android devices.
- Use the VLC Media Player for PC/Laptop.
Those players are for modifying subtitles on the Terrarium TV application. For your information, Terrarium TV is 100% legal to use.
To delete the ads on Terarrium TV, here are the instructions that you can follow. First of all, please make sure that you have the Google Chrome application on your devices. After that, choose the setting menu on your Android devices and choose the site setting > pop up > block.